Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lots Of Paper -Stamping Vacation Challenge

Stamping Vacation Challenge-Lots of paper. Use up your patterned paper,  use squares and circles.
Well this one was a little easy for me to do as I was making up this little cutie for a baby shower invite. It uses lots of left over patterned paper placed into squares, then cut out with a die. I stamped the elephant on a circle and then added a scalloped circle under it. Added a ribbon and voila-baby shower invite card. Would I make a million of these again? NO! I hated gluing down all the little squares. It was certainly a labour of love (hugs Leanne). Anywho, enough grumbling here is my card:

1 comment:

Tigriswillreign said...

This card is just adorable! And that paper is perfect for the Lots of Paper challenge at Stamping Vacation! Thanks so much for playing with us!