Sunday, April 3, 2011

Get the Music in You -Stamping Vacation

I am having so much fun with the Stamping Vacation blog. It's a great way to use up some of my scraps as well. That's my goal this year-use up scraps first. So I tucked away all my uncut paper (except my paper to print my digis on) So far I have made every card you see on this blog with scraps. Yep-haven't cut into any fresh paper! I know, hard to believe!!! Anywho, the challenge for this card is called "Get the Music In You"-you can use the title of the song provided or simply be inspired by the song. Well this song was very sad, so here is my With Sympathy card:
I embossed the dark brown and cut it a 1/2 shorter than the back. I added a polka dot strip to the inside. The tag was a precut one I had hanging around. I stamped it with an angel stamp from SU, and added glitter to her. I then made a cloud template and sponged blue around it to make clouds.
Hope you have enjoyed the cards I made today. Don't be shy, leave your thoughts :)

No comments: