Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fairydoodler's Den Friday Freebie Challenge

I came across this website that was hosting a challenge and offering a free digi to colour.
http://fairydoodler-fairydoodlersden.blogspot.com/
I really liked the image. It reminds me of when my husband and I were first together and would always have 'stolen moments' amongst all the busyness. 13 years and 3 kids later those stolen moments are hard to find without someone interrupting-lol. This image makes me smile and remember good times.

I am not sure that  I am totally happy with the card I made. Partly I think because I am outside of my usual colour palette. Also, once I took the picture I realized it was blurry and you can't see the word "stolen" But, I give myself kudos for trying a new challenge (all while mending a broken wrist, and getting over nasty colds here)   Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gayle Cook said...

Hi Laura...I think the colours are bang on. They are vibrant and vivacious..I love it. Thank you for finding us...I hope you will come back to visit often and thank you for taking part in our challenge.

FairyD x

Colette said...

Lovely card Laura, more so because if evokes such great memories for you. Colours are fab, so be happy!
Colette xx