Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's time for another fabulous CLEAR IT OUT challenge!

Okay I'm a little biased since I came up with the theme challenge, but hey, it was still fun to do. With the re organization of my craft room I have come across all sorts of things to 'clear out' so watch for some awesome upcoming challenges!!

The sponsor for this week is My Grafico. We got to play around with this cute peguin image.
The theme:  'Staying Warm' The twist: use up your leftover holiday scraps!
Here is my card:
My papers are Basic Grey (forget the name but they have snowflakes on them). The ribbon is from SU and the sentiment I printed from the computer. I added some glitter to the bottom of the ice :0) I should mention too that this is smaller than an average card (about 3.5x3.5 ishy <-hey I was using up my scraps and just went with the size-lol) Would be great to use as a tag!
Thanks for looking!
Hope you'll play along with us!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Cute! That penguin image is just precious.