Thursday, January 12, 2012

A day for daisies challenge!

I don't enter 'A Day For Daisies' challenges very often. The images are incredibly beautiful, a work of art, and the women that enter the challenges there-DANG, can they colour!! So I have to admit, it intimidates me and inspires me all at the same time.
This week I decided to go for it and enter my card for the 'Pastels' challenge. I used a mermaid freebie found in the ADFD store and did a take on the DT's card made by Lorri for the circles.
I'd also like to enter this into the Bugaboo challenge 'anything goes!'
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Oh how cute! I love the bubble effect with the circles. Very imaginative Laura. :-) You've colored that little mermaid beautifully too. So glad you decided to join the ADFD challenge. Don't be intimidated. We ALWAYS want to see what you've created. :-) Hugs!