Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A new challenge blog (for me), right up my alley!

I find a new love. A new challenge blog that is :) It's called Shopping Our Stash. Hello!!! This is what my whole blog adventure is about. If you've never been here, here is the lowdown. I'm on a quest to create using ONLY my stash. So far I've been really good, and its been killing me. Alas, there still is no sight of my craft room floor but one day my hubbie will see it again.....one day. (actually he's really good about it)
Anywho, here is my entry to the Stash challenge. We were to use a digi and a sentiment on our card. What I used from my stash was scraps (see that scallop thing?) and everything else basically-lol. Image is from Bugaboo.
The challenge just started today so you have lots of time to play along. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Hanna said...

(Okay, let's try this again.)

YAY for using stash! That is one CA-UTE image, too. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash (and glad you found us! :))

paige said...

So happy to have you join us at Shopping Our Stash! The image you used is adorable! Your card makes me smile!

Denise Price said...

What an adorable card!

I just started following Shopping Our Stash too. I'm also interested in using up my stash. Since we have such similar interests, I'm going to start following your blog.