Sunday, November 20, 2011

A craftin' I will go! Busy, Busy, Busy

SO...... I have been busy working away making some craft items for a show. It is at our local church with the proceeds going to help the youth. They are trying to raise money for their trip to El Salvador.
Tonight was  'set up' and we had people come and buy from us, which was lovely.
Here are some things I made:
This is a gift card holder. I found a template online, chalked the edges, stamped a sentiment, then added photo corners on the back to hold the gift card.

I made several of these, different shapes, colours, sayings. They were modge podged, sanded, chalked. The sentiments I printed off the computer.

This were the quickest ever cards to make. I bought a great paper pack, cut out the first layer, glittered a tree, added a star to the top (not shown here) and voila! Easy cards to make under 5 minutes!

Stay tuned for some more!

No comments: