Friday, October 7, 2011

I'd Chews you-Hambo Hoedown time!

Oh how I've missed being away. But life is slowly getting back to normal. I've had to drop off a few design teams but hope to play along (after all I joined them because I love their digis!!!)
So I'm back with one of my favourite challenge sites -Hambo hoedown!
If you play along too, you'll get a free digi for next week. Check out all the details here.

This weeks awesome freebie is called : Flower Monster. The challenge? To use him as well as an item that starts with your first name. For my card I choose to use lavender and lace. Licorice would have been my first choice but hey, I'm not THAT creative-lol. The lavender paper I had in my stash. The lace was from here. Some really pretty things there.
Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So sweet! Love the coloring you did on the monster and the lace around the sentiment is perfect...and a perfect "L" item!

Andrea said...

Oh forgot to say, thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!