Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Designed 2 Delight challenge

Can I just say how thankful I am able to play challenges again! I missed playing along with Faith's blog, she has some wonderful stamps. This month the freebie was Hope Butterfly. It's part of a beautiful set you can check out on her site
Here is my card:
Now don't look to close, you'll see all the fighting this card and I had. Smeared glitter all over my hands, dropped ink pad, broken pencil crayons, paper cutter that would only cut about 3/4 of the paper (ya know-would cut the beginning and end but not the middle-grrrr)
This morning was definitely not a great one for crafting but I think overall it turned out ok. The sentiment is a stamp I picked up at the 'M' store on sale. It's it beautiful?
Thanks for looking, now go play, you have til Thursday :)

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card! Please join Link Up for Pink; we have over $3K worth of giveaways (153 prizes).
Yolie
www.JustYolie.com

Kathy said...

It's gorgeous, I never would have guessed it was a fight to get it made! Thanks for joining the D2D Hope Butterfly progressive challenge this week. Hope to see you back next week.