Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Agh!

Well I have been MIA for a few weeks. With illness', kids off for the summer, etc it has been hectic. To top it all off my darling hubbie DELETED all my pictures-yep all of them *sniff sniff* Hence the title of my post AGH!!!!

Well I have been crafting, but to see my cards this round you will need to go to the challenge sites and check them out :)

The first is NettieG's Digital Gems Fancy Folds Challenge. We were to use our favourite NettieG image and create a fancy fold creation. I love the Mary and Baby Jesus digi and used it in a tri-fold card. You can check it out and enter yourself here.

I recently joined another design team which is right up my alley. It's called Clear it out Tuesday Challenge. This week the challenge is a beach theme and you can win a fabulous prize. But...my favourite part is you use up your stash. Ya know, we all have it. The special paper we are going to use for that special project, that hasn't happened yet. The ribbon that you had to buy and has sat in a drawer ever since etc.
So clear out those drawers and play along. My monkey card and the challenge details can be found here

Looking forward to seeing what you create and hope to have my pictures back soon to post what I have been creating :)
Have a great night,
Laura

No comments: