Monday, May 9, 2011

Your momma wears army boots!

We use to tease each other all the times as kids. In fact, we all have the same mother which made these "your momma" jokes even funnier. out of respect for my mom, who may read this one day, I won't go into any details. Just know we've had a few jokes over the years :) (Love ya mom)

 I made this card using a Bugaboo digi. They have a a few occupations to chose from and they are all adorable! I popped up the digi and the background paper using pop dots. I also faux stitched around the star, then sponged around the outside to add depth, making it stand out a bit more.

I would also like to enter this into Stamping Vacation's "name your own challenge', challenge. My name for this challenge would be to make a card for those who serve.
Have an awesome night :)

1 comment:

Becky G said...

Super cute! We love Momma jokes here too! Thanks for joining us for this weeks challenge at Catch The Bug! Hugs, Becky