Sunday, May 1, 2011

Animal Applause-caterpillar

I was inspired to make this cute card for my daughter. This morning she jumped into my bed and gave me a big hug. But, she would not let go. "Sing mommy, sing." is what she said. Our favourite song to sing is 'you are my sunshine'. This song totally reflects how I feel about her, she (much like her daddy) can make me giggle even if I have tears streaming down my face. She truly is my sunshine :) Anywho, enough about the sappy stuff-lol. The challenge at Stamping Vacation is Animal Applause-use any animal associated with a cocoon. Here is my card:
I have to go back and reattach some of my words as my daughter was picking at it already-lol. The image is from Melonheadz. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Pat said...

He is so cute. Thanks for playing with Stamping Vacation.