Friday, April 22, 2011

Bugaboo and Catered Crop Challenge

Hello everyone, hope you are enjoying your Easter weekend! Today I am loading up a card for a few challenges. The first is Catch the Bug Challenge . The theme is an Easter card. This bunny image is a freebie from Bugaboo stamps we received over at CDAC. Isn't she adorable?

Also. this is my first entry at Catered Crop. The challenge is to follow the recipe. Basically a card is shown and you use elements from it to create your own card. Here is my entry:
For the recipe I choose;
Patterned paper- mini prints, Colours (some)- pastels,stamps- bunny,embellishments-buttons, theme-spring.

Hope you enjoy this easel card. Have a wonderful Easter weekend  :)

5 comments:

sgc said...

Great Easter card. Love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

Oh this is SO sweet. I love the combination of papers and colors these are just PERFECT! Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug Challenge for our Easter Challenge, Good Luck! I hope you'll join us again.

Tammy said...

This is adorable and I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!
Tammy :)

Linda McClain said...

Oh, I'm so glad you joined us at Catered Crop. I hope you'll play with us again. Your bunny card is adorable!

Cheryl said...

This is so cute! Thank you for following my recipe at the Catered Crop!


--Cheryl--