Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bullfrogs and Butterflies Challenge

Last week I was given the blinky over there -----> as a featured designer for Delightful Inspiration! This week we were given the image labeled Bullfrogs and Butterflies which included some cute sayings. Here is my card:
The frog is popped up on dimensionals. The flowers are popped up and glittered. I added the 2 sets of flowers on the bottom corners, popped and glittered them as well.
I would like to enter this into the Catered Crop challenge #10, For my recipe I used:  pastels, butterflies and flowers, and spring!
Thanks for looking :)

6 comments:

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

A lovely card Laura! Love all the dimension! Thanks for joining us at Designed 2 Delight.

Kathy said...

Cute, cute, cute Laura! I love the way you've popped up some elements, really adds so much to the finished card. That flower has the best sparkle and shine, too. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at D2D this week.

Linda McClain said...

Your Frog is ribiting (sorry, couldn't resist). It's adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.

Unknown said...

Great Card, i became a follower I Love D2D designs they are super, don't you think

Peggysue said...

Very cute Laura! Love the flowers on each side of the sentiment. Great coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Designed2Delight. Keep coming back!

Cheryl said...

Adorable card! Thank you for following my recipe at the Catered Crop.


~Cheryl~