Sunday, April 3, 2011

Animal Applause -Stamping Vacation Challenge

Told you I was busy crafting today! I came across a website called melonheadz that gives away free digis. She has some adorable images. This octopus is from her blog. When I first saw it, I thought awww how cute is that? When my hubbie saw it it said " Um, does that really make sense?" I don't know how she did her math, but I love Drew Barrymore so who cares? lol. I am entering this card into the Stamping Vacation Animal Applause Challenge-to use any animal that appears to have arms

1 comment:

Denise Clark said...

Your octopus makes me smile! Love the layout and the papers! What a great sentiment!

Thanks so much for playing along with Stamping Vacation's challenges!

This earns you entry in the May 1st drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate to the store of your choice!