Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Find your own Style Card for Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends

I have joined a Design Team for Scrapbooking and Crafting friends. They have a cool sponsor called My Grafico. Have you heard of it? Well, they have various designers and lots of freebies too. Here is the link to the images I used in my card, designed by ReviDevi :
http://www.mygrafico.com/illustrations-cliparts/a-la-mode-silhouette/prod_3669.html
These images are all silhouettes which was something new for me to use. But... I loved it! It really made me think outside the box on how to dress up my card. So here it is
I used lots of little gems to tie the pieces together, outlined the images to make them stand off the white background. I also took scrap paper and pieced together a skirt adding a little bow for a final touch.
Hope this gives you inspiration, have a great night!

No comments: