Monday, December 13, 2010

NettieG's Very First Blog Challenge submission

I came across this adorable free sewing tree image from NettieG's Digital Gems blog and thought I would enter it in for their weekly contest. Jump on board and make your own creation. The image is free and you get a new one sent to you weekly if you participate! How cool is that?
I was tempted to write "O Christmas Tree" above but I can't write at the moment. I popped up the tree and singers on dimensionals. Hope you enjoy it, I'm looking forward to next weeks challenge :)

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Laura, thanks for participating with us in NettieG's challenge. I LOVE your card. Very creative.

Nettie Grooms said...

Your card is absolutely adorable, Laura. You may not have put the song, but I can almost hear them singing, "O Christmas Tree". I like the way they are standing away from the background. It just adds to the whole scene. I love it!
Hugs,
NettieG

Scrappin Chris said...

Love your card. The song with it is so Great. Thanks for taking part in NettieG's first challenge.

Melissa said...

That is really adorable. I love how you put the little singers with the cards and the music notes all around. Thanks for joining us at NettieG's this week!!!